A World Of Hurt: Central Nervous System Pain Mechanisms, Patient Education & Exercise Prescriptions. Course outline is available here.
– LIVE patient demos will be included
Who should attend:
This course will benefit any healthcare provider working with patients dominated by Central Nervous System (CNS) Pain Mechanisms. Strategies to sub-group patients within this classification will be provided to allow for targeted treatment
Annie O’Connor, PT, OCS, Cert. MDT
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Biography included within attached course outline.
When: Dec 2nd – 3rd, 2017
Time: Day #1 = 8:00 am – 5:30 pm / Day #2 = 8:00 am – 4:45 pm
York Rehab Associates
730 Davis Drive (Unit #1), Newmarket, ON, L3Y 2R4
Cost: Early bird rates apply!
$550.00 (up to and including Oct/31st/17)
$600.00 (up to and including Nov/17th/17)
– Inclusive of course instruction, manual, textbook and meals
– Textbook: A World Of Hurt: A Guide To Classifying Pain
– Cash / cheque* / debit / VISA / MasterCard
* Please make cheques payable to ‘York Rehab’
– AMEX not accepted
Registration Deadline: Nov 17th 2017
Name: Fiona MacKenzie PT, Dip. MDT
Comments are closed.